100 Great Reasons to Live in Williamsburg: 6-10
6. Busch Gardens Williamsburg Annual Pass—for less than $10 a month, you can go to Busch Gardens over…and over..and over again. See the great musical and entertainment shows, ride the Verbolten, and let your kids explore DragonLand for hours of fun.
7. Illuminights at Busch Garden—grab some ice cream and stop by Busch Gardens around 9pm to see a brilliant firework display. Offered every evening beginning in July.
8. Water Country—Too hot? Add Water Country to your Annual Busch Gardens pass for just $4 more dollars a month and cool off on the thrill packed rides or take an easy cruise in the Hubba Hubba Highway.
9. The Bounce House—A huge room full of inflatable bouncing castles. Ages walking-17 are allowed (although adults are allowed to accompany small children on the inflatables). Let ‘em run out all that energy while you relax!
10. Go Ape! Climbing and Zipline Course--Scale to the tree tops and slide all the way down a huge 600 foot ride. For ages 10 and up.