100 Great Reasons to Live in Williamsburg: 1-5
Friday, June 29, 2012
- The Colonial Williamsburg Good Neighbor Pass—Get full access to historic Williamsburg for only $10! Offer is only valid for residents of James City County and the Bruton district of York County.
- The Dewitt Decorative Arts Museum—Admission included in the Good Neighbor Pass. Daily tours include talks on rare ceramics, textiles, and folk art. During the summer, the lecture series hosts historians and authors.
- Bassett Hall—The private retreat of Mr. and Mrs. John D. Rockefeller. Fully furnished with the Missus’s collection of “lovely things” and eclectic furniture. Also included in the Good Neighbor Pass.
- The Kimball Theater—home to a wide variety of live entertainment, from William and Mary ensembles to professional musicians. The Kimball Theater also hosts foreign and classic films regularly.
- Second Sundays Music and Arts Festival—Every month on the 400 block of Prince George Street in historic Williamsburg, from 3-6pm there’s live music, art exhibits and great fellowship with friends and neighbors. It’s all free!